The Athmer Rainstop® stands for certified quality: the renowned ift Rosenheim certifies the new sealing system's resistance to driving rain, resistance to wind load and excellent sound reduction values.
Call us to help configure this product.
We are seeing more and more emphasis on the requirements of barrier-free planning, building and living-- especially zero threshold and accessibility. Wind, driving rain, or noise should not penetrate into the interior space. With the new outer door seal, Athmer Rainstop®, Athmer is launching a door seal that demonstrably meets all the requirements mentioned above. Athmer Rainstop® stands for tested quality: a certified new sealing system for water tightness, resistance to wind load and excellent sound insulation values ??up to 54dB. Furthermore, the Athmer Rainstop® successfully passed a salt spray test of the MPA NRW.
- Prouduct ID: 1-955
- Sound insulation up to 54dB
- DIN L / R usable
- Parallel lowering, automatic level compensation, overload protection
- easy maintenance, easy disassembly of the inner rail for changing the sealing profile and tool-free adjustment
- for inward and outward opening doors
- automatic height compensation
- optional pre-equipment for Ø10mm drive bolt
- optional pre-equipment for channel bars
- Tool-less adjustment